Since we are born, we grow up with the environment surrounding us, we are engrossed with whatever situations whether it’s negative or positive thus we have to be diverted from the negativity by ensuring a positive mindset.
Educating from young is important as we grow this positivity will grow along with us.
How do we create positivity?
This is a big question when the people surrounding us are not the same thoughts as us. This is a big challenge for us. We are willing to change as we are in control of ourselves but it is NOT easy to influence the people surrounding us.
What is our move in creating the positivity?
There are many ways that we can adapt and create this positivity into us. We can start this challenge into our lives and bring a change to ourselves first before we can look at the others around us.
In creating positivity, we can embrace the following tips :
- Positive affirmations – List down 4 to 5 positive affirmations and to read these affirmations daily – we can do these before we go to bed and once we wake up in the morning.
- Positive affirmation once we wake up :
- I believe in myself
- I love myself
- I am grateful for all what I have
- I am proud of myself
- I am in control of my happiness
- Today is going to be a great day
- All is well with me
- Positive affirmation before going to bed :
- Today i did my best
- I gave love to all those in need
- I am grateful for all that I have and thankful for being so fortunate
- Everything i did today leads to a better tomorrow
- My mind is calm and relaxed
- I am ready for a night of deep sleep for a brighter day tomorrow
- I am looking forward to tomorrow and the opportunities
Educate MInd with Positive Affirmations
Think positive – ask ourselves often “ Do I think positively”.
- Do simple things that create a positive mood
- Be thankful and grateful for all what we have
- Use positive words often and this will train our mindset
- Decide to be happy by being grateful for what we have.
- Divert the negative thoughts into positive thoughts
Tune from Negativity to Positivity
Challenge yourself to maintain a positive attitude when something goes wrong — show the world how resilient and positive you are!
Use positive affirmations or phrases to chase off negative thoughts.
- Inspiring messages and quotes keeps our mind to have positive thoughts
- Learn to give to the neediest as we can make them smile
- Remember that it’s your response that determines the outcome of a situation.
- Find inspirational quotes and messages to bolster your positivity.
- Decide to be happy by being grateful and assuming the people around you have the best of intentions.
- Listening to music is good for our brain to have a variety feeling
Create Positive Steps to Well Being
- Being kind to our own self is our duty as no one can do that except us
- Having good healthy life is very essential - exercise regularly, simple walking exercise can boost our health
- Don’t stop learning – this is a way to keep our mind motivated and active
- Connect with others - meet the right circle of people
- Render help to people around us.
- Take time to relax as we need a break
- Change to healthy diet
- Sufficient sleep is important to have a healthy mind
- To boost the positivity by giving positive response
- When something goes wrong we need to train our mind to accept and move on so the healing is faster.
Meditating is another way to keep our mind free of negative thoughts. During meditation our mind and body practice calmness and physical relaxation, enhancing good health and well being. During this sessions our body and mind practices focus on the interactions among the brain, mind, body and behaviour.
Practice slower, deeper breathing daily about 5 to 10 minutes.
THINK POSITIVE, GRACE POSITIVITY AND EMBRACE POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT