Are you ready? Are you really exited to lead a guaranteed successful life? Than go for next
1 1st Hour - Your First Determination
Is it really possible to change a life just in 24 hours? The answer is Yes. Is it possible to change lives in a single day? The answer is No. I mean you can go thru one hour at a time and implement it, it all depends on your sense of urgency.
NOTE: Here I am describing one hour equals to one chapter. There is no standard rule that you have to complete it within 24 hours. But I request you that until and unless completing one chapter never jump to the next chapter because everything is co-related.
Here I am focusing on very simple concepts. Because of our association and surrounding, we are not able to explore our mind and soul at the greater heights.
According to Robin Sharma, all of us have done three mistakes in our life by default. They are
1. Right from our birth we are surrounded by negative associations.
2. We are not associated with a real dreamer
3. We are not accessing the real dreamer.
He says on a regular basis if you are accessing, a minimum of 15 minutes to a real dreamer that can change your whole life. Everybody has a big dream and wants to lead a successful life so that they can maintain their family very well and achieve name and fame in society, but the problem is that nobody is ready to change themselves. In other words as the same person, you can't be successful until and unless you are not changing.
Having a successful life is not a quick and get rich formula. It requires step by step approach and changing of our habits and hit the goal, and more specifically you have to pay the price tag.
For example: If you want to reduce your weight from 100 kgs to 80 kgs in 6 months of time by proper diet plan. But the truth is that to become successful in this scenario you have to fight with yourself for six months and follow the rules, but in a very short time - the moment you made a true decision of this matter. The same process is applicable to all the changes we want in our lives.
When will this rejuvenation process begin? The moment you decide to change. Every change will happen in the hour when you face a big challenge before you. So at this juncture, you have to have a strong and personal determination within you to change your inner world.
While you are going through this blog post, you will be asked to make decisions regarding your thoughts, goals, attitudes, and habits. But making decisions about specific changes is meaningless until you make the most important decision - the decision to be willing and willing to make changes.
WHERE TO CHANGE
Your personality, your feeling, and the world itself are in the processes of changing. The main difficult situation is that most of the changes that occur in a person’s life is without any thoughts and goal. When we do not think about making changes in ourselves, we are surprised or disappointed when the circumstances change. Instead of deciding how we change ourselves, we keep reacting only to external circumstances.
- Just a look around you, you will find the two types of people: one who is willing to change and others who are resisting change, even avoiding it.
- What happened to the employee who said “I will never learn computer”? Right now, what is their situation?
In other words, change is inhabitable. Successful people always adopting changes.
At first, while you are taking strong determination keep the focus on four bullet points
- The decision may be wrong, but still, the decision is a sign of positive start and progress. A detailed outline of how the work will be completed will be made later. First of all, make a decision. It is very simple. If indecision lasts for longer, then the result is a suicidal cycle of doubt and fear. We are learning from our mistakes. You can’t learn from the mistakes that you have not made. There is only one way where we do not make any mistakes is that where we do not do anything.
- Wrong decisions can be rectified but not ‘zero’ decisions. We have the full power of freedom to make choices. This means we also have the freedom to make mistakes and can fail. We are free to investigate, explore, and develop a solution when we have the freedom to fail.
- Proper path or guidance is available only to moving things. When you make a decision and start implementing it, you will immediately feel the power within you. This is the result of controlling and guiding the plan.
- Nothing moves without the decision to move. If you are focusing on circumstances and external influences, then your life will become directionless. That’s why it is so dangerous to avoid making urgent decisions for change. Trying to avoid failure altogether is the surest path to defeat.
WHERE TO START
When you are looking at a map, your first question is that “where I am?”. So before reaching a destination is to determine its present position. Irrespective of your current situation, you can climb to greater heights only if
- You have to have a big dream.
- Your passion
- Your decision-making ability
- Change the old thoughts
- Take massive action
- Do the mistake, rectify that, and hit another mistake
- And moreover, make a time frame to achieve the goal
2 2nd Hour - Reset Your Value
We are hiring a professional when we are evaluating the value of our asset. But how do you evaluate the value of 'yourselves'?
Most people, undervalue their price tag. Why? Because they focus on their weakness rather than strength and failure instead of success. They determine all sorts of excuses like 'I don't have enough talent', 'I don't have the right education', 'I don't have enough money' etc. Such poor self-feeling becomes the cause of emotional pain.
10 STEPS TO INCREASE SELF-ESTEEM
- Identify Your True Nature. Do you really know yourself? Meet your close friend and ask 'Be honest. How am I in your eyes?'. What are my strengths and weaknesses? If your problem is a lack of self-esteem, then there is no option but to gain knowledge about it. Individuals with low self-esteem give little information which shows that they don't trust their ability to evaluate themselves and others. happiness is an expression of self-respect and often described as, 'Living in peace with oneself'. It is very important for you to have a clear image of what happening within you and evaluate your true nature.
- Laugh At Your Weaknesses. Have you ever found a 'Perfect' person? By default human being is an error. The important thing is that you donat allow your weakness to become permanent obstacles.
- Look At Your Failures From The Right Perspective. We all fail in childhood. We have fallen hundreds of times while learning to work and we have done thousands of mistakes on our way to becoming adult. But if we are not careful our reaction to failure can turn into negative patterns for a lifetime which can lead to low self-expectation. If you have not failed, you have not really started.
- Develop Healthy Love - By Yourself!. Do you know that it is right to love yourself? if a person is truly capable of love, he also loves himself. If he can only love others, then he must not love himself.
- Find Someone Who Needs Your Help. People with low self-esteem are almost self-centered and busy with their own forces and actions. So they constantly sick outside support. At this point benefit them according to your ability. The satisfaction you get from this will prove to be an important component in the rejuvenation of self-esteem.
- Deliberately Change Your Behaviour. By doing the planned work your self-feeling can increase a lot. For example- 30 minutes physical exercise plan every day will give you new energy, which will give a positive effect o your productivity and improve your self-confidence.
- Choose A Creative Challenge. Increasing self-confidence has a direct impact on your self-esteem. You can do this by accepting a creative challenge.
- Take Praise Easily. Have you recognized the importance of accepting praise? When someone praises a good deed, most people not able to directly give a 'Thank You' in response. At this point give a pleasure 'thank you'. Try to do it. Only you can learn to accept your appreciation easily. Remember, that words that others say about us can not become personal unless we choose to make the person.
- Reset Your Value Again. 'Not valuable', avoid saying or thinking such a thing. Observe that you probably have more reasons to celebrate than to condom yourself. When you sing a tune, do don't just sing - you become a song yourself.
- See The Brand New Picture. If you close your eyes and think, "I refuse to see a six-foot lion", what would you see? If you keep saying constantly yourself, "I refuse to think bout myself", then your attention will automatically focus on failure. Ultimately it will dominate your life, whether it is positive or negative.
WHAT IS YOUR VALUE
How much would an appraiser value you? Just like a store clerk imposes a new price tag on the goods, similarly, you should also check your price and put a new price tag on yourself. And yes, while you determining your value do not focus on your weaknesses. Then only you will understand your real value.
Immediately follow the "Ten Steps To Increase Self-Esteem". With these, you can face the world and yourself, with renewed confidence about the future.
3 3rd Hour - Transformed Thoughts & Life
INVESTIGATE YOUR SELF-TALK
People's behaviors are always dictated by perception. What they think about it? What they talk about? Most conversations are negative. Since everything gives the same results as yourself, you don't have to be a prophet to predict these people.
Depression is a mental state in which you arrive by thinking about yourself, not about other people or events. The endless dose of negative thoughts leads to a strong illusion of reality, which completely dominates.
However, it is important to know that feelings are not true always. They are simply mirrors of our way of thinking. Here the problem is that our unrealistic feelings feel just as real and authentic as true feelings, so we ourselves accept them as true. When we deliberately look back at our problem, then we can clearly see what powers are working.
Can we really control our thoughts-life? Can the brain be managed? Or this work can not be done? Until we take a firm decision to become the master of our thoughts, we will never be able to experience the good things in our life.
According to our great mentor of the mentor Siddharth Rajsekar Sir (the great digital mentor) your thoughts, words, and actions must be aligned to become a magnet. It's 100% true. So we have to culture ourselves, what should be at the center of the thoughts, then only it will flow to words and actions.
LAWS OF MENTAL KARMA
The law of thermodynamics states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. There is also the law of mental action, the accurate description in the Bible, that "what a person thinks in his heart is what he thinks". In other words, our thought process is not just our conscious brain. It comes from the heart - our inner nature.
There are four steps to convert thoughts into positive actions: to know, to think, to say, and to do.
There is an old saying, "You are what you eat?", This dialogue also applies to the brain, "What you think becomes what you are!". And what you are, it starts with what you know. Incorrect information leads to wrong thinking and ultimately it produces wrong words or action.
Now is the time to consider your brain as a very rich gold mine, which it really is. The most valuable assets of life in your thoughts are health, prosperity, compassion, and love.
Activate your brain creatively to solve problems. |Get yourself out of the mental mill.
4 4th Hour - New Visualization On Your Goals
The goal of most of the people is blurred and uncleared. Where to go, will never be recognized even after reaching the destination. One of the major drawbacks of our education system is that after 18 years of schooling, even after studying in the collage we were not trained about goal setting.
In this hour you are going thru 7 specific targets for your ambitions and desires.
1st Target: My Goal Is Clear
Your goal must be clear. It should not be affected by any negative circumstances. If we are serious about achieving our goals, however, we should start with a much different question. Rather than considering what kind of success we want, we should ask, “What kind of pain do I want?”
2nd Target: My Goal Is Numeric
If you say my goal is "more happiness" or "I want to earn more money" than, it is very difficult to set the goal. The goal always measured in terms of numerical analysis.
Before setting any goal ask yourself "Is this goal measurable?".
3rd Target: My Goal Is Challenging But Possible
Success person sees failure as the key to the ultimate success. When you fall in childhood, it does not impede learning to walk. You do not stop eating when you bite your tongue.No one can take big steps on the path of minimum resistance.
Orville and Wilbur Wright brothers flying machine did not start flying in the blue sky in the first attempt. On landing the aircraft on the land that was heavily damaged, and they repaired it for the next two days. And in the systematical approach, they developed the craft, right now what we are enjoying.
Make sure that your goal is not to repeat what is already achieved, bot reaches a new challenge.
4th Target: This Is My Goal, Not Others
When setting the future agenda, make sure that you have created your objective yourself. Whether your family member or boss wants or you are good at something, it does not mean that you should make it your goal.
We are well known what is wrong and what is right, still, we take the advice of others rather than of our heart
Your progress is a measure of your progress.
5th Target: All My Goals Give Strengths To Each Other
Having one goal is a very difficult and dangerous situation. A blueprint of success should be in every field for a balanced life, personal, family, financial, educational, physical and spiritual, etc..
I want to make rapid and continuous progress towards one objective, then make sure that all your goals ae the same direction.
6th Target: My Goal Has Specific Blueprint
My goal involves planning to achieve it. The map itself shows you the best path. When you walk on the road, anything can happen. Suddenly the passage is blocked.
The important point is that: Your goal may never change, but your plan should always be flexible. Do not panic if a plan does not work. Now its time to target the second plan. As one proverb says "Longterm planning is not concerned with future decisions, but a current decision.
Enjoy every small achievement. Your satisfaction does not lie in getting the ultimate goal, but in the joy of travel.
Start every day with the assumption, "God made this day, we will enjoy it and be happy in it".
7th Target: I Will Write My Goal
The fastest way to see your dreams and desires in a tangible way is by taking a paper pen and writing them down.
Just write down your goal and set a time frame for it. Time is very precious. In 24 hours you have 86,000 seconds. How will you use them? The clock is ruined in a state of daydreaming, laziness, and indecision? Or in the meantime, you will be thrilled to reach your goal.
Make preparation. The goal is simple to shoot.
5 5th Hour - High Expectation
Visualization & Expectation
Believe That You Can Do
What Are You Visualizing
6 6th Hour - Big Change In Outlook
Source Of Our Views
Your Basic Nature
Thankfulness Of Our Views
Key To Change
7 7th Hour - Recruit New Team
Your Foundation Team
The Power Of Unity
Success In Every Stage
8 8th Hour - Bending Without Breaking
The Art Of Attracting People
Start Where They Are
The Most Important Word Is 'WE'
9 9th Hour - Avoid Negative Fear
Driven By Fear Or Desire
A New Approach
Take The Risk
Keep Faith In Place Of Fear
10 10th Hour - Win Over
AVOID BAD HABITS
GOOD HABITS CAN PROVIDE SUCCESS
WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE
11 11th Hour - Be Control On Your Thoughts
GOOD SERVANT, BUT BED MASTER
OUR BASIC REQUIRMENT
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE
12 12th Hour - Keep Organize Your Data
ONE STEP AHEAD
BE A GOOD LISTENER
ATMOSPHERE OF OPTIMISM
13 13th Hour - Rearrange Your Day
PRINCIPLE OF TIME MANAGEMENT
- Be On Present
- Set The Value Of Your Activity
- Daily Write Down Your Schedule
- Do Your Work On Your Priority Basis
- Do Utilise Your Leisure Time
- Never Give Permission To Others To Set Your Schedule
- Do Smart Work
- Watch Who Is Losing Time
- Focus On Personal Productivity
VALUE OF ONE MINUTE
14 14th Hour - Grow Your Wealth
WHAT IS MONEY ALABOUT?
WHAT IS YOUR VALUE?
15 15th Hour - New Birth of Your Body
ALIGNMENT OF MIND AND BODY
WHY ARE YOU DIETING?
16 16th Hour - Mindset Of Winner
DAILY AUDIT REPORT
WHAT WILL BE EXPENSES?
17 17th Hour - Pursuit Of Excellance
1ST KEY: NEVER SATISFY WITH AVERAGE
2ND KEY: FOCUS ON SMALL THING
3RD KEY: DEVELOP DEEP SUBMISSION
4TH KEY: BUILD IMAGE OF MORALITY AND HONESTY
5TH KEY: GIVE RESPECT TO OTHERS
6TH KEY: GO AHEAD OF ONE MILE
7TH KEY: KEEP CONTINUITY
8TH KEY: NEVER STOP IMPROVING
9TH KEY: MAKE EXCELLENCE IN LIFESTYLE
10TH KEY: ALWAYS GIVE 110%
18 18th Hour - Complete New Heart
CHECK THE HEART
19 19th Hour - From Master To Servant
FORGET AND FORGIVE
GIVER AND TAKER
20 20th Hour- Laughter Lifestyle
LEARN SMILE QUICKLY
BE A CHILD AGAIN
BE SURROUNDED WITH HAPPY AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE PEOPLE
USE INSTANT HUMOR
AVOID OFFENSIVE HUMOR
ENJOY GIFT OF LAUGHTER
21 21st Hour - Promote With Enthusiasm
22 22nd Hour - Daily Renewal Key
YOUR MISSION STATEMENT
Have you ever taken the time to put your life's purpose and actions into words? When you do this, you will begin to realize how your daily responsibilities fit into your larger plan.
Positive things will happen only when you are clearly focused. When you are clear where are going, you worry less about daily hurdles. You stop blaming others, the economy, etc. for your circumstances. Napoleon Bonaparte said "Circumstances! What are the circumstances? I make the circumstances myself"
How true your thoughts? When we pay attention to it, it grows and develops manifold. The most important thing is that your own ideological life. Take personal control in your hand.
PRAYER AND MEDITATION
There are lots of impulses in the brain. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to concentrate on the brain. So that we can clearly focus on our goals and objectives.
Deep inner meditation can greatly accelerate the process of self-renewal. That's why it is important that you must spend some time every day for meditation, in which you can focus your thoughts in isolation. Talking to God about your concern in prayer and listening to his answer in meditation are important steps of personal renewal.
23 23rd Hour - Strength Of Passion
Whatever your purpose, there is a way to achieve it. Make sure that you do something every day that brings you closer to your destination.
THIS IS PRECIOUS, SPEND TIME IN IT
If you go thru the biography of successful persons, you find that their empire is generally formed in one of the three ways :
- They had inherited the property from his family.
- They were luckily in the right place at the right time
- They had an idea and they worked hard till then until the plan was successful.
Heritage and luck cant be trusted and they are beyond our control, so the third category seems to have the highest chance of success. People in this category shown great strength of passion.
You need to understand by failure that this does not happen until then. Shocks will come and you will have to change your strategy taking lessons.
Speed is not important in terms of success as progress. Turtle is not included in the Olympics, but remember, they reach their destination. They have to pull their neck out to reach the destination.
We are all born with some kind of special talent. When you have figured it out, make a realistic plan to develop it. Get out of your comfort zone and start working on your goal with consistency.
If you know that your goal is right, never ever give up. This is a cardinal rule. Remember, every successful person has a story to overcome tremendous obstacles. The biggest obstacles in the way of most people are other people.
To reach the goal, you have to ask yourself a question regularly, what did I do today to get closer to my objective?
24 24th Hour - Celebrate With Your New Personality
Not it is amazing how much you achieve in just 24 hours.
Now I expect you to make a longer list of your achievements Greate rejuvenations of life are the result of deep and personal decisions. It may take weeks, months, or even years. But the moment you make a decision, at the same time, change changes into reality.
WHAT ABOUT THE PAST
The moment you start feeling proud of your past achievements, you start living in the past. So it is important to always see yourself in the process of change. You should never consider yourself a fully developed human being, which has solidified in concrete.
The word is a reflection of what is going inside you. Don't say what you have, say what you want. That makes a great difference.
During these hours we have come to know the importance of changes that begin within and then appear on the outside. After all, your Schachter shines in everything in life. This is especially true during pressure.
What you wear, what you say and the expression on your face are all reflections of what you are.
How you feel about yourself is based not on doing, but on becoming. Remind yourself at every step of your journey that your identity should not be based on the definition of another. Who are you, when you base your view on others, you become a stranger to yourself
An eagle can able to fly faster than normal. Its normal speed is thirty miles per hour, in a storm, it can fly at a speed of eighty miles per hour or even more. But remember, the higher it flies, the greater the pressure. However, some people don't enjoy the storm. They tolerate it somehow. You too can be an eagle and take the advantage of difficulties.
TIME OF CELEBRATION
Life is the closing of some doors and opening some = it's not just a series of floors, but an exciting process. You can happy knowing that you have an eternal destiny, which is beyond time. This knowledge empowers you during the journey.
In these 24 hours, you are challenged to make significant changes in many areas of your life. It's focused on the parts to see the complete. Now you can stand back and see how the pieces of your puzzle ae gathering together.
In these 24 hours, each component can play a role, but the key is only "You" - can make all difference.