The subconscious mind stores our beliefs, our memories, our previous experience, and our skills. What we focus on is what we attract.
It controls all the systems in our body and it controls 95% of our lives every day. If we change it our life will surely change.
Our conscious mind is just 5% that deals with logic and 95% is our subconscious mind that deals with images and emotions.
Our Subconscious mind is very powerful and can do more than a trillion things every day in our lives even it has no verbal language.
Below mentioned are some interesting facts about our subconscious mind:-
1. It is not logical. It is the feeling mind that takes everything literally.
2. It is built on Habituation and so we can change our subconscious mind with the task of evolving an answer to any problem, prior to our sleep and it will answer us.
3. The power to move the world is in our subconscious mind. We interfere with its life giving pattern by negative thinking
4. We can remake ourselves by giving a new blueprint to our subconscious mind.
5. We should always feed our subconscious mind with premises that are true because our subconscious is always reproducing according to our habitual mental patterns.
A lot of what has been imprinted or programmed into the subconscious mind can be called “faulty programming”. The three ingredients that are necessary that most of us never understand -> Concise choice of positive words, clear visualization, and a corresponding feeling. Energy doesn’t know how to discriminate between what’s good for us and what’s not good for us. The feeling is the most important component because it’s the actual energy that attracts.
We should do the following to develop a powerful subconscious mind:-
1. Avoid Mixed Associations
2. Honor Every Commitment. Bring in the celebration in your life to get your subconscious mind right.
3. Always run your victory laps because by nature all our negative emotions and sadness are deep always.
4. We can imprint new programming and totally change the direction of our life and change always comes from within.
5. Meditation is the best way to meet our inner world and the images we paint because daily meditation practice can transform our lives as we become more aware of our inner world and we can master our mind and reprogram our dominant thoughts noticing synchronicity everywhere.