“Do yourself a favour, and realize that there’s no technique in the world that will save you. There are no pills, no secrets, no passwords on the path to greatness. You’ve got to embrace the pain, push the threshold, and feel the suck, and then you’ve got to muster the courage to go back six times a week.”-Jon Gilson
Before learning to valuable tips for reducing belly fat, it is not out of the course to understand some of the myths and the facts.
Fact or Fiction: Whole Grains Help Reduce Belly Fat
This statement may be true in some dieters. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that a calorie-controlled diet rich in whole-grain foods helped obese research subjects lose more weight from their middles than those who ate the same diet but ate refined carbs instead of whole grains. The researchers concluded that whole-grain foods may make it easier for the body to mobilize fat stores. But weight loss happens when you reduce your calorie intake, so your whole grains should be part of a complete low-calorie program to slim down.
Differences Between Whole Grains and Refined Grains
Fact or Fiction: Sit-ups Reduce Belly Fat
This statement is fiction. Unfortunately, doing tons of sit-ups or crunches won’t actually flatten your belly area if you are overweight. If your abdominal muscles are covered with excess fat, strengthening them won’t make your belly area look slimmer. However, if you’re at a healthy weight, doing abdominal exercises correctly and consistently will help your stomach area look more toned. But, spot-reducing doesn’t eliminate belly fat.
Exercise Tips to Reduce Belly Fat
Fact or Fiction: You Must Follow One Special Diet to Reduce Belly Fat
This statement is fiction. Some diets might make you feel like you are losing weight only in the belly area. For example, low-carb diets, Atkins, or the South Beach Diet are popular programs with people who want to slim down in their midsection.
But when you lose weight, you can’t choose where you will get smaller. Since many dieters store a large amount of excess fat in the abdominal area, it’s the first place a change is noticed. A diet plan can’t target any one area of the body where weight loss will occur.
Fact or Fiction: You Have to Do High-Intensity Workouts to Burn Belly Fat
This statement is fiction, but there is some truth that hard workouts are good for fat loss. Reducing belly fat doesn’t require high-intensity exercise, but some vigorous workouts are very effective for fat-burning.
However, you can lose weight simply by putting one foot in front of the other.
Researchers at Louisiana State University found that walking for two and a half hours per week was able to shrink belly fat by one inch in just a month in their test subjects.
The scientists say that walking even appears to reduce abdominal fat before it’s reduced in other areas. Wake Forest University researchers studied 45 obese women and found the ones who walked between 30 and 55 minutes three times a week cut the size of their abdominal fat cells by almost 20 percent.
Fact or Fiction: Belly Fat is More Dangerous than Other Fat
This statement is fact. Belly fat is dangerous because of its location. Belly fat, often called visceral fat, surrounds your organs and increases your risk for heart disease. Research from the National Institutes of Health said that women with a midsection that measured more than 28 inches were twice as likely to die from heart disease than their slim-stomach counterparts. You can find out if your belly fat increases your risk for heart disease and other illnesses by measuring your waist circumference or by calculating your waist-hip ratio.
Scientifically Proven Tips
Burning the belly fat is not easy but if you want to take challenge here are some scientifically proven tips. If your belly is 1:1 its ok gentleman, but not advisable for ladies. I did not like a motivational speaker on stage because he had protruding belly. My middle distance running coach did not inspire me much because he must have not worked out and his stomach looked uglier to due induced fats. You may be a caring mother or loving father but if you are ailing due to extra fats, how can you inspire your children to be healthy and happy? Have you seen yourself in the mirror without upper cloths on your body? Its not that you look ugly but your body languages also make you shabby and your speech also may express a foolish zombie if your stomach is bulging out. You are disliked by most of your friends and relatives although they may not tell you face by face. You may say, “I know, I will do something for it!” But by the time you realise, honestly speaking, you are not only obese but you may be on the verge of type 2 diabetes. Blood sugar is so dangerous that it may indefinitely lead you to heart decease or even massive attack. Believe me, you may think you are young and nothing will happen. One of my bank officer got cardiac arrest at the age of 38. I do not want to make you afraid but a little pain every day may save you from bigger unbearable pain at later stage. Are you really serious to save yourself from unconventional break down? This is your early wake up call before you undergo severe medication and disgusting treatment. Your mental agony may not only give set back of daily working but may hamper your future goal. It is a chance to save your life because according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), type 2 diabetes accounts for about 90 to 95 percent of all diagnosed cases of diabetes in adults.
When does aging start?
The aging process starts from the year 12. The type of food you take really matters. Ignore the absence of calcium and magnesium for few months and your legs will be very lean and thin just like a polio patient and you won’t be able to walk properly. Vitamins are vital and minerals are mandatory in your daily diets. If they are not available in your natural diets, you got to have them from your food supplements.
You are the master of your destiny. You are whole and sole of your time schedule. You have control of your thoughts. And therefore, you never have to visit a dietician if you do not have any abnormal signs of weakness or sickness. But before referring yourself to the doctor, try following tips religiously with discipline for at least 21 days and if you jump with joy as an outcome, give a pat on your back and respect yourself. It’s a matter of 60 seconds each. Are you ready? Get, set, go.
1. Start taking a look at warm water and take it to sip by sip just like your food. Never take the liquid during the standing position, always take water or liquid in the sitting position. One of my doctor friends said, “We should always take food just like liquid and liquid just like food!”
2. Make habit of taking lemon water at least twice a day. Avoid sugar in it and add black salt as per taste. Vitamin C is vital for burning not only extra fats but also useful to increase chances of weight loss and boosts metabolism.
3. During your victory hours i.e. 5am to 7 am in the morning, take up some yoga exercise and meditate at least for 5 minutes to make you physically and emotionally fit. This may withstand your body and mind for forthcoming stresses which may be induced during rest of your day. Surya Namaskar is the best yoga asana for all age groups to perform to have a fit healthy life!
4. Walking is the best exercise. At least 40 minutes of simple walking thrice a week is adequate. A brisk walk may be an added advantage. My coach always said, “Jog if you can not run. Walk if you can not jog. Crawl if you can not walk but for heaven’s sake, do not skip your day without a sweat.“
5. Make your diet schedule in such a way that your calorie intake must be less than your calorie outlet. Work on every part of your pound with respect to your weight and every part of your inch with respect to your belly measurement. Work on the gram to gram and millimeter to millimeter if you are not able to reduce the body.
6. The liver produces about 80% of the body’s cholesterol and the rest comes from dietary sources like meat, poultry, eggs, fish, and dairy products. Cholesterol content in the bloodstream is regulated by the liver. After a meal, cholesterol in the diet is absorbed from the small intestine and metabolized, and stored in the liver. As the body requires cholesterol, it may be secreted by the liver. To regulate the LD and HD cholesterol, make a predetermined ratio between omega 6 which is produced from the body, and omega 3 from external diets.
7. Learn some belly fat reducing exercises suitable to your physique like lying leg raises, leg in and out, scissor kicks and crunches, sit-ups, heel touch, cross-body mountain, climbers, Russian twist, burpees, and planks. According to recent studies, instead of working out for hours or running a few miles, doing short bursts of active exercises is very helpful in reducing stubborn fat.
8. You may opt for the gym and the best routine for the gym is one that is flexible with your schedule and you actually enjoy. Contribute greatly to your ability to be consistent with your workouts. Consistency with your workouts and progressing as you perform them is what will lead to results. If you want to build strength, you’ll want a program that is strength specific for the lifts you want to improve such as the bench press, squat, and deadlift.
9. Aerobic exercises and dance steps (if it is your hobby). are a few of the best ways to reduce tummy fat. It is said that physical activity contributes to only 30% of weight loss. The remaining aid of 70% weight reduction (including belly fat reduction) is by the dietary plan.
10. Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks.
Various studies have indicated that excess sugar, mostly due to the large amounts of fructose leads to fat building up around the abdomen and liver. Check the contents in the product to make sure those do not contain refined sugars. Even foods marketed as healthy foods can contain significant amounts of sugar.
11. Eating more protein is more effective in reducing belly fats.
Increase intake of food which contains the best protein sources. It has been suggested by the dieticians that the advisable intake of protein should be in proportion to your body weight. For instance, if your body weight is 46 kilograms, you should consume 46 grams of protein in a day.
12. Eating fewer carbohydrates is advisable. Low carb diets have many other health benefits besides just weight loss. For example, they can significantly improve health in people with type 2 diabetics. Just avoiding refined carbs like sugar, candy, and white bread, etc should be sufficient, especially if you keep your protein intake high.
13. Prefer food that contains plenty of fibers.
Mostly the soluble and viscous fibers have an effect on your weight. The best way to get more fibre is to eat a lot of plant foods, including vegetables and fruit.
Let us be healthy and happy by wishing people for their better health. Use the following templets when you wish your near and dear on your birthday in the following manner.
1. I wish you sound health and happiness in Life.2. May your good health be preserved and happiness remains with you.
3. I pray that as you live on, your life is continually sustained by good health
4. May your life’s journey be blessed and accurate with divine health that leads to happiness forever.
5. I wish you have a healthy and happy life for as long as you live.
6. My loving heart wishes you to earn your wealth as your health.